Football Coaching Podcasts
Inside the Headset
- interviews, anecdotes, and a breakdown of X’s and O’s, featuring football coaches from around the country.
This Week in College Football
- Coach Tony DeMeo reviews and previews the big games each week
and includes a discussion of the “Meaningful Stats” – a framework that Coach DeMeo developed for analyzing football game performance – that factored into the results of featured games.
- A series of nearly 100 podcasts hosted and
produced by John Anderson for CompuSports Radio
that focused on the X's and O's of the game of football and included
off-the-field topics of interest to football
coaches as well. Guests included current and
former coaches at all levels, established authors and clinic speakers.
Moving the Chains
- Moving the Chains was produced for CompuSports Radio by Coach Big B - Bernie Hayes of The Red Zone Show. Coach Hayes is arguably the founder of Talk Radio for Football Coaches, and we were fortunate to have been able to bring a series of shows to CompuSports Radio listeners. Moving the Chains guests are well known football coaching clinic speakers, including many who were also on The Red Zone Show.
S2A podcast with Rich Hargitt and Rick Butler
- This 9 part series from the co-founders of the Surface to Air system
featured Rich and Rick sharing their thoughts on RPO's, Spread Offenses, and overall offensive football.
The Football Coaching Podcast was launched initially in 2009, and returned on a regular basis early in 2012. In The Football Coaching Podcast, Host Joe Daniel explores a large variety of topics important to football coaches including Offense, Defense, Special Teams, practice planning, off-season preparation, balance with personal life, and more.
Coach Daniel also publishes the JDFB Quick Clinic and operates the
FBCP Network, a web site that provides quick access to a number of additional podcasts.
- USA Football's Coach and Coordinator podcast Host Keith Grabowski interviews the most knowledgeable head coaches, coordinators, and position coaches from professional, college, and high school football. Keith and his guests discuss the philosophy, concepts, schemes, and strategies that they have learned throughout their careers. Each show includes a specific idea that can be applied to help coaches at every level find the winning edge.
Want to have your podcast listed here? Click here to Contact Us and let us know